Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Yes I suck!

So yes... it's been forever since I've done an update here. If you check out my photography blog you'll see why. I've been busy with shoots lately and have been trying to juggle the job thing, mom thing, photographer thing and any other thing you throw at me! It's all good now and I couldn't be happier!

With Valentine's Day around the corner, it was time to design cards for the kids to pass out. Here is what I came up with. I print them out wallet size and tape a piece of candy to the back. It's one of my favorite things to do every year!

Bailey refused to let me put a regular picture of him on his card. He LOVES this sledding picture of him more than anything. haha. He told me he wanted all his friends to see this picture so he wanted it on his card. :) Good choice Bailey!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute! can you make us one

Aimee said...

These are the cutest valentines I have ever seen!