Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Small but fun Fair!


Even though the San Bernadino County Fair in Victorville is small... it's so much fun! It was a perfect evening with perfect weather and no crowds. The kids had a blast. They got to see bangel tigers and of course the usual farm animals... cows and pigs and turkeys! We didn't get home until 9pm and by the time baths were done the kids had stayed up 1 1/2 hours past their bed time. They all slept in and I'm thinking 9:30 p.m. may be their new bed time!

The weather has finally warmed up but it's not HOT yet... I love it. I need to make a few more calls to the city today to get this graffiti cleaned up on our street. I'm hoping it's done by this weekend so potential buyers don't get turned away. I really hope our house sells fast so we can continue with this move.

Today I need to get organized. I have to finish laundry and dishes, then it's off to pack up winter clothes and things we wont need over the next few months. It seems like I just unpacked everything and now I'm packing it all up again... but that's okay, moving to Utah is a good thing!

No comments: