I'm not very patient when I want to do something but have to wait for something else to happen before I can do it. Grrrrr. I want to just get to Utah and get settled, but it all has to be put on hold until our house sells. With our lowered price hopefully we'll get some people interested in it this weekend. I'm trying not to get discouraged. Our neighbors who sold their house said in the two months theirs was on the market they only had 3 people look at it, so that gives me a little hope that it may take a while, but someone out there will want it.
On another note, the next few days are going to be fun for me! My friend Jes is meeting me at our favorite scrapbook store tomorrow and we're going to get some things, then she is following me back up to my house and we're going to scrap away! I'm so behind, I have about 3 packets of pictures that need to be scrapped. Plus I've got a mother's day card to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment