Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Disneyland!!!

Okay, I've been to Disneyland hundreds of times and with all different people, mainly my kids. Yesterday I went without the kids and with the company of my friends Jes, Neen, Mike, my mom, Charles & Kelly (the coolest gay men you'll ever meet), and my sister Diana and her friend. Yeah, it was a nice combo of people! Jes and I have met before, but it was our first time meeting Neen and Mike. They are the coolest and I think we've made lifelong friends. It's hard to know if when you meet someone you are going to click enough to spend an entire day with them.... but we did and we loved every minute of it! We laughed so hard on every ride and laughed even harder when I was walking around hours and hours later still wet from the rapids ride (what was up with that???)

Now I'm back to reality... poopy diapers, fighting over toys, wanting snacks every 5 minutes, laundry, dishes, fits, getting up early to take Syd to school.... ahhhh, the joys of motherhood! I did miss my babies terribly all day, but I knew they were in good hands with my sweet husband watching them. He's the best... what other husband would stay home with kids all day while their wife goes to play at Disneyland! He's the best.

Here are some pictures of our day.


No comments: