Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm over the dry spell...

After about 3 months of not really being in the mood to scrapbook, I'm finally over it! A few weeks ago I got my kit from Sweetwater and it was so beautiful that I had to jump right in and start doing some pages. Then I met my friend Jes at our favorite scrapbook store and bought some treats and then we scrapped together, which was so much fun. So yesterday I finished up and did several more layouts. Here are my favorite three that I did in the last month. I wanted to do a layout for each child and write a little message to each of them as to why they are special to me. I still have a lot of catching up to do, but I'm finally back in the zone.



On another note... I spoke with our realtor today and she said her partner was talking to someone who seemed very interested in our house and that they might get an offer this weekend. We're not getting our hopes up just yet, but we are praying really hard that it does go through.

This month has been incredible. We started out by spending 3 days in Utah getting a feel of the area. Then we took the kids to the county fair, which is always fun. Then I spent the day at Disneyland with Jes and my two new friends from New Zealand, Mike and Neen, (so missing them now). I think I'm meeting Lee-Ellen, another friend from Scrapjazz this upcoming week. Matt will leave to Utah again on Wed, this time I'm staying home. I think we have about a month left here in California and it's off to our new life in Utah... I can't wait!!!!

No comments: