
I missed the kids so much and can't wait to move to Utah with them. We had a blast! Matt went to his first Major League Soccer game and loved every minute of it. I think he's going to become a fan of the Real Salt Lake team... even though they loose every game... it was fun to watch them play.
We looked around at homes and still haven't figured out where we want to live. It'll be nice to just stay at Alisa's house until we figure out where we want to be. Syd is all registered for school and I hope she likes it. It's a cute school.
It was so nice to be in a clean and pretty area where you felt very safe. We came home to some graffiti all over our street... it just made me more and more anxious to move away from here.
We lowered the price on our house, so cross your fingers and say your prayers that it sells now!
No comments:
Post a Comment