Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I hate being sick. I'm not even dying sick, so sick that matt has to stay home from work and watch the kids... I've just got the worst sore throat and my head is all stuffy. I thought it was allergies at first, but after taking allergy meds, it's not going away, which means the kids will now get it, probably the day we move and I'll have to listen to coughing and sneezing all the way to Utah! Ahhhhh!!!!! I am doing my best not to kiss them and snuggle too much, but they are so darn cute it's hard to resist. And one more thing, a little advice for everyone if I could... when you have a sore throat, do NOT play monster with the kids and chase them around the house growling at them... it really doesn't help the throat at all. I'm totally regretting that move.

On another subject... the sky is pretty grey outside, I think we might get some rain. I took the kids outside to do a photo shoot since the lighting was perfect. The boys were not that excited about it, but Sydney, of course, posed like she always does. Although all her pictures have a little attitude... I guess she is a true diva after all!

Still no offers on the house. Interest rates are up and that may be the cause. Our realtors are working on a few leads, but nothing is for sure. We just keep praying that someone will buy it soon. Our realtor said today that once we move out and the house is empty and more accessible, it will help, so hopefully that is true.

1 comment:

Neen and Mike said...

She is such a cutie that girl of yours... blog is looking great too!