Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Still packing!

What I thought wouldn't be too much packing because we had just moved in, turns out to be a lot more than I thought! But it's still going good. I'm so tired from lugging boxes around all day yesterday and my back is a little sore (I need Diana!) All clothes are out of dressers and are in boxes and suitcases that will travel with us. Sydney's bed is taken down. The toys are all gone except a few that will travel with us in the van. The kitchen is pretty much all in boxes which means it's fast food for the next few days (blech). I'm just taking a break to update the 'ol blog before I hop in the much needed shower!

3 comments:

Neen and Mike said...

Hmmm you or 7 muscley guys,.... I wonder who Di will pick?! :)

Glad to here it's coming along smoothly so far.

Jes said...

love the slideshow! i'll be on here often, so be sure to change the pics up a bit :p

and yea, Di can definitely help out with that massage!

Neen and Mike said...

OK I just saw your clock... are you serioulsy moving somewhere where its 6 HOURS DIFFERENCE! Man! I thuoght 5 was bad!