Saturday, June 10, 2006

World Cup Fever!

Only one thing will make Matt want to wake up at 6:00 a.m., yep, it's the World Cup! Matt has developed a passion for soccer (aka football) and he is so excited about watching England in the World Cup. So at 6:00 a.m. the alarm goes off... did I mention it's Saturday? Then the phone rings, then the doorbell rings. Matt has his friend Mark and our cousin Satish come over and they begin to cheer on England at 6:00 a.m!!!
At least he was sweet enough to let me sleep in and get the kids breakfast. Oh, and England won 1-0. Now he's watching Sweden and Trinidad-Tobago, which we home T&T to win since this is their first ever World Cup game ever!

1 comment:

Neen and Mike said...

Oh no... I feel for you girl. I'm just lucky my pom doesn't really follow it. Just make sure he doesn't drink too much and go on a riot ;)