Yesterday I was taking some pictures of my cute little niece. She'll be one years old this week. Isn't she so little?Today Matt was brave and took all three kids to church on his own. I stayed home sick... again. This cold wants to hang out and no matter what I take for it, it's not going anywhere. Last night I was up coughing for about 2 hours. I finally just gave up on the sleeping thing and came out to watch t.v. and went on the computer.
It was a good thing I stayed home today because our realtor showed up to do an open house that we didn't know about! I guess somewhere it got mixed up and no one called us. The house was a mess and if I was at church with the kids I can only imagine what he would have thought walking in! LOL. We did lower the price again in hopes that maybe we'll get an offer now. We'll see.
Well, I'm going to lay down, this week has wore me out with this cold and all. Hopefully the kids wont get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment