We have received two offers on our house. One is really good, it's the exact amount we are asking, the other is lower. Please pray that the higher offer will go through and that it will be a quick and easy closing with no problems. We need to have this house closed by September!!!
In other news... Matt finally has his agent number and can begin selling! He spent the majority of the day yesterday going to apartment complexes and getting his name out there. He actually had a few people say that they would give him a call.
The kids and I continue to hang out and do our favorite things. We go to Free Lunch every day and the kids love it. They actually start asking around 9:00 a.m. "when is free lunch???" We also have been going to the community center pool a lot since it's been over 100 degrees here!
Well, that's it for now. I'm going to try to get some scrapbooking done today since I'm so behind. I did find a store nearby that has crops (it's when you go to the store and scrapbook). I think that would be easier, no kids, no husbands, no sisters... just me and my stuff! LOL
2 comments:
praying praying praying big prayers for you guys and the house!!! what a blessing that would be!!
how awesome that matt's getting out there and is finally able to start working again.... so glad to hear that.
miss you guys tons! keep the updates coming, i need my fix!! love you all - J&J
Isn't it so cute that Jes signs as J&J... hee hee. Sent my prayers for the house to sell. Hope it goes through fast and smoothly. Glad to here about Matt that should help to remove some stress that he can work now.
Love reading your updates... still trying to save for my laptop so I can get online and talk to you guys easier. In the meantime I am loving your blog upsate :)
Love N&M Heeheehhehehe
Post a Comment