


So on our way home we were driving through a neighborhood when tons of black smoke came close to us... we drove down a street and this house was totally on fire. The fire trucks were not even there yet. We pulled over and seconds later the trucks came up the street. It was amazing to watch this house burn down.... the kids were in awe and I was emotional thinking of the loss. The couple that owns the house were not home and none of the neighbors knew where they were. What a horrible thing to come home to. I explained to the kids that the firemen are doing what their uncle Sean does and Gavin said "I don't ever want to be a fireman". LOL. I guess he saw how busy they were and what a hard job they were doing. They got the fire out, but it was a total loss, the house was gone.
3 comments:
Wow... I'm sorry but your sis is one hot mama!!!
awesome pics of your sister! we're totally having you do a photo shoot of johnny and i when we come out!
and i'm so sorry to hear about the fire - that's got to be devastating!!
Hoootttieeee!!!
Post a Comment