Tonight was the open house at Sydney's school. Her teacher explained to all of the parents what she will be teaching this year and how her classroom is run. She then paused for a moment to let us all know how special our kids are and how blessed she is to have them as her students. She went on and on about them and started to cry a little. It was so amazing to hear her talk about how much she loves teaching and I know Sydney will have the best year because of her. I know for sure now that Sydney is in the best hands during the day.
Gavin has his preschool open house tomorrow. He'll get to meet his teacher and pick out his locker and seat that he'll have. He'll also get his backpack that the school provides. He is SO excited!! I still need to take him school shopping since he's grown out of everything from last year and has only 1 pair of jeans that fit him, (and I hear it gets cold and actually snows here! LOL). Gavin starts school on Monday and will go Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Bailey keeps saying that now he wants to go to preschool because he's potty trained... but he still needs to be home with me a little longer, next year for sure he's going! LOL
3 comments:
what are you going to do with yourself next year when all 3 of them are in school?!
I am excited for Gav... so cool!
what a great peace of mind to know that your kids are in good hands and excited about being there!
ck
Post a Comment