Sunday was Stake Conference (earlier and shorter church), so we had the entire afternoon to do something relaxing. We took all 5 kids and drove up to the mountains. We parked along the side of the road and went on a few little mini hikes. We had the kids try to find big rocks, sticks, leaves and stuff. There was a beautiful stream and waterfalls and the kids spent most of the time chucking rocks and sticks into it. It was a lot of fun and the kids were at their very best.


Now... these are NOT the best pictures... sure the kids are cute, but taking photos in the mountains is a huge challenge. The lighting is all over the place with tons of shadows from all the trees. Believe me, out of 73 pictures these are the ONLY ones that semi turned out. I even had to brighten them up in photoshop and I made them black and white. I guess we'll have to just go up there again so I can try different settings.
2 comments:
i adore the last one of matt and gavin!! and the one of the kids yelling.... sounds like a wonderful day.... j and i are gonna do something like that ourselves this weekend!! miss you guys terribly.... loves, hugs and kisses!!!
i adore the last one of matt and gavin!! and the one of the kids yelling.... sounds like a wonderful day.... j and i are gonna do something like that ourselves this weekend!! miss you guys terribly.... loves, hugs and kisses!!!
Post a Comment