Challenge: Since summer is coming to a close soon, I decided to give a list of questions about your 2006 summer.
1. What was your favorite summer event?

Probably our biggest event, moving to Utah. Although we have done many things since moving here, I would say my favorite has been going up to the mountains. It's just so beautiful up there.
2. Favorite picture of the summer?
There are so many photos that I love from this summer, but the one that is currently my favorite is the picture of Sydney holding a big hail from a storm we had. Living in So. Cal. most of my life we hardly get to experience powerful thunderstorms. I love them and here in Utah we get them all summer.
3. Favorite movie of the summer?
Pirates of the Carribean II by far the best movie I saw this summer.
4. Best song of the summer?
There are several I like, but they are all from Radio Disney. LOL
5. Did you go on vacation, where?
Nope, no vacation. I guess if you want to count our 12 hour drive and 1 night at a hotel during the move a "vacation" then so be it. We did do so much this summer that it was almost like we took a 2 month vacation to Utah... only we get to stay!
No comments:
Post a Comment