Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Potty Training, British Store and Pictures!

Okay, so there's a lot I'm going to cover, I'll make this fast.

Potty training, going great! Only one accident yesterday, since then, he's been going just fine. Still wont stand up to go, but I remember Gavin didn't do that for a while (I know... too much information). So it looks like we are finally done with diapers... woo hoo!!!

Took the kids to this little British store Matt found while marketing in downtown Salt Lake. He went crazy in there with all the stuff they had. He plans to go back and talk again with the owner to maybe insure the place. Here are the kids next to a statue they loved. The owner was so impressed with how good the kids were while in the store that he gave them each a candy bar for free!!! They loved it!

Here are just some pictures I recently took at Gardner Village. It's such a pretty place to photograph.






Well, that's it for now! School starts Monday for Sydney and then 2 weeks after that for Gavin... I can't wait!!!!!!!

No comments: