Big beautiful storm today. The lightning was just amazing. Bailey and I were running errands while Sydney and Gavin were at school. We pulled over in a shopping center parking lot to watch the show. The rain was coming down so hard and the lightning was so big and bright... in California we just don't get these kind of storms, so it's cool to watch. After the big storm died down we went and got Gavin, then went home. All the kids in the neighborhood were outside enjoying the nice cool weather. It was sprinkling a little, but not enough to bring the kids in. After a while it started to rain harder and Sydney sat by the window watching in pour down.Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the low 60's, so I guess Fall is finally here... then the cold Utah winter! I can't wait!!!




I have also updated my "snapshots and layouts" blog (link is on sidebar) with a few pictures if you want to take a peek.
3 comments:
when I lived in CO. that was one of my favorite things-- the lightning and the stars at night. It's amazing. Glad you are enjoying it!
ck
I love sitting at the window and watching the lighting and listening to the thunder overhead - nature at it's finest.
I wish we had more kids around our neighbourhood for the kids to get out and play with - sadly most of the kids around here are old enough to drive *sigh*.
Enjoy your day :)
sounds like a beautiful show, i'd love to see that! i love the last pic of syd at the window, great angle, great contrast!
Post a Comment