Saturday, September 16, 2006

Baby it's COLD outside!!

So we wake up this morning FREEZING! Apparently Utah wants to skip over Fall and go right into Winter. I guess, (according to the weather people), a cold front moved in and bla bla bla it was like 58 degrees all day today with snow falling in the mountains. Next week it'll be back in the 70's thank goodness. The kid's don't have any winter clothes just yet, so I ran to Walmart and got them all sweats and sweatshirts so they could be nice and cosy warm today (I *heart* Walmart). They didn't care that it was cold, they spent the entire day outside playing and running around... I'm sure I'll have sicko kids to deal with in the next week or so.

Matt's mom comes the 22nd, we're so excited! It'll be fun to show off Utah and everything we love about living here. We have a busy week ahead of us getting ready for Gavin and Bailey's birthday party on Saturday. My aunt Cheri will be helping me since I'm the worst at planning parties. It's going to be at the Farm so they are having a "Farm" birthday party. I made the cutest little invitations with this cow paper I found at the scrapbook store. I just hope it doesn't rain!!!

Here is a picture of the snow on the mountains that I took this afternoon and Sydney wanted me to take a picture of her in her cool Walmart sweats. LOL

1 comment:

Neen and Mike said...

Loving the farm birthday idea! You should post a pic of the invites you made... Mikes playing cars... I'm bored... completely uninspred to scrap... sucks!