Not much going on, just getting ready for Matt's mom to come here this Friday for a visit. We're pretty much staying home so we can save money to do things while she's here. We organized the basement (our home) and put a lot of things in our storage that we haven't been using. We did have to pack up most of the summer clothes and get out the winter clothes... but the kids have grown (like I didn't see this coming) and we've had to donate all of last year's winter clothes to the D.I.
The cold/cough/sore throat that I had 2 weeks ago is finally diminishing. I still cough every once in a while, but for the most part it's gone. Gavin and Sydney however have it pretty bad. If it's not me keeping me up all night coughing, it's them keeping me up all night coughing. We've been giving them everything under the sun, but it's just a cough and it needs to run it's course.
The cool thing is... Bailey hasn't gotten it!!! Even Preston and Parker have been coughing, but not Bailey, he must have the best immune system!!! I just hope it stays that way and he remains well.
After Friday we'll be doing lots of things so I'll have tons of pictures to post!
No comments:
Post a Comment