Word from our realtor... so far so good! Everything looks great, papers are all being turned in on time and no problems at the moment. Closing date is said to be the 25th with a 5 day grace period... lets hope it goes through without any issues!
Matt called the job and they told him they were still doing 1st interviews and to call back on Friday to schedule a 2nd interview. Grrrr, I hate the waiting game!
Matt's mom come Friday, the kids are so excited.
Well, time to make dinner!
4 comments:
That sucks about the job... hope they get their **** sorted soon...
I haven't been to your blog in a while but I"m glad to hear taht you are selling your house!
and the banner is awesome!!!
Just thinking of you making sure you are still doing ok. I am praying for you and your family.
I'll keep my fingers crossed on the house front and Matt's job front.
Post a Comment