Monday, November 13, 2006

So it's Monday...

Where do I start? Matt and I finally finished throwing up around 3:00 a.m. Saturday morning. All day Saturday we laid around sore and tired. We took turns taking long naps and tried to get our strength back. Matt was eating regular meals by Saturday night, I still can't eat more than a small bowl of cereal... hey, this just might be the diet I was looking for!

So Sunday we all went to church, the kids had their Primary Program. It was so cute. Bailey got shy at the last minute and came to sit with me and didn't go up on stage... oh well. Sunday night we stayed in, it was freezing outside. I took another nap.

So Monday... today... Sydney's at school and Gavin's getting ready for school right now. The laundry on my bed that needs folded is so high right now I have no idea how I'll ever get it all folded and put away. I have a sink full of dishes and a dishwasher full of dishes that need unloading. The floor is a mess, the bathroom even worse and my back is still sore. Don't you hate how one night of being sick will effect you the next week???

We should see snow this week, so I'll post pictures later.

No comments: