Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Another day, another boring post...

Sorry, being sick doesn't really put me in a creative mood. LOL

The kids are still puke free and this is great! Maybe this nasty bug has passed them by. It is still odd to me that 4 adults that are around these 5 kids day and night could get it, but not one of the kids has it... guess prayers really do get answered!

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, finally, because for some reason I've had a cough and scratchy voice for 3 months. I think I'm allergic to Utah! Whatever the reason, I hope the doc can figure it out cuz I'm getting dang sick of these cough drops!!!

I was also able to actually eat something today and not feel like crap! Of course I'm still taking it slow and I'm not ready to dive into a burger and fries just yet.

The weather is freezing now and it looked like flurries were floating around outside earlier. It looks like we may get snow pretty soon... the kids can't wait!

Sydney's birthday party is Saturday... it's going to be a Kareoke party! My wonderful Aunt Cheri, who also did Gavin and Bailey's farm party, is putting this on. She is so creative and Sydney is so excited. I just wonder how many will actually get up and sing???

I'll try to post a pic or two later today. I'm taking the camera out today!!! It's been a while since I've felt "inspired" to do much.

Until then...

No comments: