Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wed. update

So I'm trying to be a better blogger and give updates every day... even if they are not so exciting.

Today I went to the doctor to take care of some stuff. One of the few things on my list was this stupid cough that I've had for 2 months. He thinks it's athsma and I'm now sucking on this inhaler thing twice a day to see if it helps. I'm also instructed to take Claritin every day now instead of just when I need it... (does he know how expensive Claritin is???) All the other stuff got taken care of as well and I should be feeling better in no time.

My appetite is coming back after all the puking on Friday night. I actually ate two small meals today! Woo hoo me!

Kids are good, feeling better. Last night we had an even better night without anyone waking up coughing or having issues.

I uploaded some pictures on my snapshots and layouts blog (on the sidebar) if you wanna check it out.

1 comment:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

glad you are feeling better