Friday, December 08, 2006

Snow Pants... who knew???

I do have a good excuse, I've lived in California nearly my entire life and even when I did live in Virginia and it snowed, I was in my 20's and had no need for snow pants... okay, excuses over!

So my kids come in every day after sledding with cold, red, soaking wet legs and pants. Finally my father-in-law educated me that I need to get them snowpants! I found some pretty inexpensive ones (LOVE Walmart) and put them on the boys.

The snow is nearly gone now, but they had a blast sliding down the hill in their new snowpants keeping them warm and dry... (do you wear jeans under them or just have them on only? Since I wasn't sure, they don't have jeans on, just the snow bib.)

So here are some pics of them sledding this afternoon.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a whole new world isn't it?? yes you can wear over jeans but it won't hurt to wear them by them selves.. layers are just a bit warmer.. have fun!!

Anonymous said...

My kids are SO jealous!!