Friday, May 11, 2007

A few pictures from work today....

In the morning, at 7:30 when it's pretty quiet still, I sit on this bench with these beautiful tulips (my favorite flower). It's nice and cool in the morning and I sort of meditate getting ready for the day.
Here is a statue right by where I sit... I like it. Now I think of it as the single mom playing with her 3 kids.... :)
This is the Salt Lake Temple around 7:40am. The sun shines right on it. When I eat lunch outside this is my view... talk about lucky!!
And now for the boring, not so pretty stuff.... this is my desk! :) I'm the first person people see as they walk in the door to an office of 3 floors and 297 people... I don't think I've seen the same person twice yet!

4 comments:

Neen and Mike said...

GORGEOUS!

Love the tulips...
Didn't reaise how HUGE the place is.

Anonymous said...

What a nice way to start the day!

Anonymous said...

its beautiful! what a gorgeous place to work, totally jealous!

and i recognize the pic of the kids hanging on the wall by your desk, lol.. i have it hanging above my scrap table too ;o)

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous!!1