On my way to take Gavin to preschool, once again we face an accident we could avoid seeing. This one was right up at the church that is right up our street. Most
of the accident had been cleared away, but the boys got gitty with excitement as the helicopter landed to take away the injured. Not so many questions this time around from the kids... since we just went over this last week.Skinny Jeans...
You know those jeans that almost every woman has in her closet... her "skinny" jeans. The ones she hasn't been able to wear for years but still hangs onto them to torture herself? Well, I too have those jeans that I haven't been able to wear in a while... but I'm so happy to say that not only can I get into them, but they are actually a little loose on me! I think I'll have to go down to skinnier jean soon! woo hoo! I think I'm going to go celebrate and have a big double cheeseburger, large french fries and a chocolate shake! Okay, just kidding... well, not about the shake maybe....
The weather....
Some people find the dark stormy rainy weather is depressing... I on the other hand LOVE it! First of all, it's great lighting (only photographers can appreciate and understand that), but it's also what I call cozy weather. The kind of weather where you get a blanket and some hot chocolate and snuggle on the couch with someone... or.... if you are single like me, you just snuggle by yourself! LOL It's just nice to finally see some moister fall out of the sky that isn't snow... I hate the snow and after my first winter in Utah I can say that snow sucks! Unless of course you are a skier or snowboarder or a kid, then it's cool.
Job hunting....
I have a job interview nearly every single day and all of them go well. The person interviewing me seems to like me... we have some laughs... and they all say "I'm very impressed by your resume". So hopefully soon one of these employers will be so impressed they will offer me the job! :)
So in closing....
Life has never been better for me. I'm happy with myself, happy with the friends I have and those I am making... well, except one, and he knows who he is. I'm happy with where I live here in Utah and excited to get a job and my own home! Things are great! And I say these things..... lol, just kidding.....
5 comments:
YAY LINDI!!!!! HOW EXCITING!!! AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! YOU GO GIRL!!!!
Wonderful news Lindi! Good luck with those job interviews, I'm sure they will be fighting over you!
YAY!! I LOVE SKINNY JEANS!! Hot Woman!! Fingers crossed for you!
Waving Hi Lindi, I miss ya.
I miss you Lindi, I'm praying for you all the time
Michann
Post a Comment