Monday, May 07, 2007

WOO HOO!!!!

I'm so excited! I got a job finally! It's working for the LDS Church Office! Now... the thing is, this is a temp job for a month... after that they evaluate you and then it's a temp job for 6 months. Then if you are still good and they like you, it goes permanent full-time. So... I just have to be super good so they keep me! :)

I start this Wed so I had to get the kids signed up at a daycare. We found one that is nice, not the best ever, but one that will take them on such a short notice. We took the kids there today to check it out and sign up and I think they'll be okay.

It'll be an adjustment for all of us not being together in the day like we are now, but as a single mom, I have to do what I have to do :)

Lindi

3 comments:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

daycare is NOT the end all of the world. Kids do just fine in it.
Glad you got a job, and hope they keep you too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job, Lindi! I just read the rest of your blog. I LOVE your new haircut! And Sydney...wow! She's growing up so fast! Tell her I love her hairstyle, too!

jason said...

Lindi, I am so happy for you...pm me your info about where you are working..I know a lot of people down there in different depts.
Michann