
So here are the kids having a little snack.. okay, we'll call it "dinner" :) (see post below). We went back to the Sandy fair thingy after it cooled down a bit. We sat and watched the parade which the kids enjoyed. (see videos below).
This was a moment to make any mommy proud! I couldn't believe that Sydney went as high as she did. It took all day and these two rock climbing guys to help me get the kids to do this!
Just for you mom!!!!
And yes, as we were on our way to watch fireworks... Gavin throws up all over the back seat. So as the fireworks were all going on around us, I was pulled over at a gas station vacuuming out the car and pouring bottled water all over my son :( . He's fine now, it was just from being out in the heat all day I think... poor kid.
This was a moment to make any mommy proud! I couldn't believe that Sydney went as high as she did. It took all day and these two rock climbing guys to help me get the kids to do this!So here are some videos... yes there are a lot, but I had to post one of each kid climbing or else I wouldn't be the cool mom to them... lol. And the bag pipe video is just for my mommy... those in my family will understand!
Just for you mom!!!!
And yes, as we were on our way to watch fireworks... Gavin throws up all over the back seat. So as the fireworks were all going on around us, I was pulled over at a gas station vacuuming out the car and pouring bottled water all over my son :( . He's fine now, it was just from being out in the heat all day I think... poor kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment