
For those of you who have ever been to southern California, or served a mission there, most likely In-N-Out Burger is your favorite... you crave it, you miss it! Yes, I am also one who misses it :( . There was a rumor flying around that In-N-Out was coming to St. George, Utah... so I took it upon myself to write the company and find out if this is true... here is what I got back from them:
"Although we do not have immediate plans to open a location in St. George, UT, we have tentative plans to open a location in Washington, UT. However, as plans are always subject to change, specific details about this site are not yet published."
Will I drive nearly 4 hours to get a burger? Uhhh yea!
2 comments:
mmm, now i want a neopolitan shake! maybe i'll have to stop there on the way up to J's mom's this afternoon and think of you :p
Tease!!!
Post a Comment