Friday, July 06, 2007

Top 10 things I learned this week

1. The movie Transformers totally rocked and robots can be very cool! (and hot too right Neen?)

2. 104 degree heat, tigers blood snow cones, rock climbing, eating candy thrown at you from a parade and staying up late... will make you puke all over!

3. Daycare isn't so bad... the kids are bored out of their minds at home, at least at daycare they have stuff to do while I work :(

4. Kids will get creative... in a bad way... when they are bored... grrrr

5. In-N-Out is coming to Utah baby!!!

6. Taking pictures of large groups is not my strong point :(

7. My kids do NOT appreciate my singing... to Chicago.... very loud in the car. (hehe)

8. Bailey can dance... that boy has moves!

9. Getting nice flirty emails from men who are married pisses me off... do they not get that I'm the wrong person to flirt with if you are married???

10. Even though I'm semi unemployed, had a bad photo shoot, had to clean up puke and many other trials this week... I'm still totally happy and love my friends!!!!

1 comment:

Neen and Mike said...

Yeah baby! Hahahha!