Sydney... interesting... I think this is the only picture I got of just her today. LOL
Parker and Bailey
Yeah mom... I went on this... by myself :( way cool ride... loved it. All the kids being forced to pose in a "we're having so much fun" pose Why must Gavin do this in just about every picture??? Gavin and Sydney just about over it.
The best picture I got today! LOL. He never saw it coming!!!
He was soaked!
About 1 minute out of the parking lot they were all out.... okay, so I'm faking it, but the kids were worn out....
well hope you can save enough to come to So Cal and bring the kids so we can go to the real DL, but no rush, I think we are going to be in So Cal for awhile
haha that kid getting sprayed in the face, priceless! Um..that ride? it seriously goes straight down like that..fast? your crazy.. it looks funny hehe!
3 comments:
well hope you can save enough to come to So Cal and bring the kids so we can go to the real DL, but no rush, I think we are going to be in So Cal for awhile
haha that kid getting sprayed in the face, priceless!
Um..that ride? it seriously goes straight down like that..fast? your crazy..
it looks funny hehe!
LOL Cute pic of the four of you asleep. That looks like a lot of fun, though some of those rides look kinda scary!
Post a Comment