Thursday, June 19, 2008

Ahhhh Paradise!

So my friend Kristy works at a resort and invited the boys and I to hang out this afternoon (Sydney is in California for a few weeks). The pool was heated and we had an amazing view of the mountains... sooooooo nice! Thanks Kristy!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh, must be nice. It was 104 here yesterday...too hot to be outside.

MD said...

oh yeah well Di and I are going to Glen Ivy next weekend and we're going to hang out with Sydney and teach her how to be an angst filled pre-teen.

Lindi said...

hahahaha... I think she's already there YLM!

Anonymous said...

dude i totally thought i posted something on here and its not here, ugh, Lindi you declining my comments?

Lindi said...

di I think you're losing it!

Courtney said...

Ahhhh...I'm SOOOO jealous!

I love the picture of Bailey kicking back!