Friday, June 20, 2008

Hey it's Friday!

Yes... why do people say that to you on Fridays. Do they think you don't know? Like you woke up Friday morning after working 4 full days prior and you say to yourself "wow, this is going to be a great Tuesday!" I've heard this 3 times now today. As I sit at my desk and they walk by I hear "hey... it's Friday!" and they usually point to me when saying it. Maybe I have that confused "what day is it" look on my face or maybe because my hair is in a pony tail and I'm wearing my not so dressy outfit they figured I woke up confused and they just want to make sure that I know what day it is. *sigh*

1 comment:

Neen said...

I get that too... but I especailly hate when they do it and I have to work on saturday... ergh!