Monday, June 23, 2008

Finally!

So for a year now I have been "online" friends with this amazing photographer Paul, www.paulduanephoto.com. I've written to him many times to ask questions and get advise on my photography. He's always inspired me. Yesterday we finally met! We walked around downtown Salt Lake and took pictures of all the old buildings and constructions sites. He taught me how to shoot RAW (I'll post the pictures when I can figure out how to open up RAW files on my computer). He had me also shoot manual the entire time which was also a great learning experience for me. And of course, I had to take pictures of him too :) It was a fun adventure Paul! Thanks! (Both pictures taken by me and edited by Paul)

And yeah... he does weddings unlike me... so go to him if you need a wedding photographer!

1 comment:

Ernest said...

Nice! I'd love to shoot manually someday, lucky you! I got Adobe Elements 5.0 for about $100 to process my RAW photos. But I almost never shoot RAW...

Sweet shots, thanks for tipping me off :-)