And here we are... ready to take on the heat and the crowds and the very expensive everything!
So you can't go to a festival without eating a $3 corn dog or $4 scoop of ice cream. But you know, the boys had fun and enjoyed being there and that's really what counts.
Shawna and I posing for the camera.... like we always seem to do when we're hanging out...

Derrick, Shawna, me, Gavin...errr I mean a tiger and Craig
30 minute line and the lady took about 15 min per kid... so an hour later they look like this. 2 hours after that I'm at home using up every makeup remover possible and they still both have black eyebrows :( oh boy.....
Sydney is in California hanging with the family there. Today she spent the afternoon with her aunt Di who took her out for sushi and to the mall. Here are some pictures Di sent me of their adventure....

No comments:
Post a Comment