And yes I actually did use photoshop to delete most of the cleavage... my parents read this okay????!!!!So the last week or so I've been having these strange racing heart episodes. They don't last long and I've only had 4 of them. I don't feel any pain at all, my heart just starts beating super duper fast, then it stops. (My heart doesn't stop, the fast beating does).
Sooooo..... for 24 hours I get to wear a heart monitor thingy. the wires that are taped to my chest in the picture are also taped under my breasts... nice huh! I look like I have a bomb strapped to me.
So it's high collar t-shirts, no shower (ewwww) and no real excitement for 24 hours. :) I'm sure it's fine because everything else was checked and I'm as healthy as can be.... well, physically at least. Mentally is another story all together!!!!!
2 comments:
Fat chance it will happen while you wear the monitor...never does. Good luck with that.
I had that too! I wore the monitor and of course nothing happened the WHOLE 24 hours. Whatever.
Post a Comment