Monday, December 01, 2008

Family... isn't it about... time? (that we take a stinkin picture???)

After nearly two years it was time to take a new family picture. As much as I love pictures, I love to TAKE them, not be in them. I got the kids dressed up and my photographer friend Daniel took some pictures of us. The kids were over it fast, I think I've ruined them. Here are a few.
This close up one is the one I had printed for our wall... don't the boys look so sweet and innocent?.... lol


2 comments:

Cheri Pryor said...

I lurk on your blog ALL THE STINKIN' TIME and very rarely leave a comment. I'm bad. But I just have to say how BEAUTIFUL these pics of you and your kiddos are. They are getting so big and are still as adorable as ever.

Hope your holidays were wonderful! Happy New Year!!

Cheri Pryor
(an old SJ friend.....)

S & K said...

Your kids are freaking beautiful!! hee hee Your boys eyes are like wow! hahaha They are so handsome and your little girl is going to be a heart breaker when she grows up!