Little Bailey woke up late and wanted to snuggle with mommy a bit.Saturday, February 21, 2009
Now it's Sydney's turn
So I got a new phone but plan to exchange it. I do like the camera on it, takes pretty good pictures and you can somewhat edit in the camera like crop and change the color. The phone however sucks. Here's me, not driving at the time the picture was taken, with the kids after getting them from school.
Little Bailey woke up late and wanted to snuggle with mommy a bit.
Little Bailey woke up late and wanted to snuggle with mommy a bit.

And finally Sydney was in a mood to have her picture taken. I love her eyes!


2 comments:
great photos Lindi - are they all done on a camera phone? what excellent quality !
just the first 3 are with my cell phone :) the others are with my 40D
Post a Comment