Friday, March 20, 2009

Holy moly I'm finally updating!

First I want to share the best picture ever. My sister Heather's dog eating my sister Alisa's dog.
K, now for the update. We spent Valentine's Day at my parent's house. It's my dad's birthday so we did the Valentine's party and his birthday party all in one shot. The kids frosted cookies and my dad got a hot dog appetizer for lunch :)

G-Jo is the coolest...
Sisters... I'm the hot one on the left, then there's Heather and then Alisa
So the end of February when the weather was getting nice in Utah, around 50 degrees, I got on a plane and flew to Wisconsin where it was a high of 17. Yes I know! Went to spend the weekend with a friend I haven't seen in 15 years. I had so much fun with Greg and his friends. Saw a little bit of downtown Madison, beautiful city. I hope to go back there real soon when the weather isn't winter!
Greg and me downtown Madison

Sydney and me in the car. Yes we were driving but stopped at a light.
So Bailey finally let me take the training wheels off his bike. Here he is riding on his own. Sydney of course had to have a new pic of her too.
He fell about 100 times but was a trooper and kept getting up. He told me he wasn't going to eat dinner at all that night and he was just going to keep practicing. Gotta love him!

1 comment:

Georgina said...

Its such a great feeling riding your bike without training wheels huh!