So it was time to take a little spring family picture and what better time than Easter morning before church as we're already minutes late, kids are hopped up on candy and no one has new clothes.... :)
I set up my tripod on our balcony and set my camera on the timer setting.... I couldn't see the kids or what they were doing and was hoping they were going to just be cute and smile :) They were who they are and look awesome... I even love Bailey's little "peace" sign!
Then it was time to do an individual picture with mommy.... all done with the camera on the tripod still :)
Bailey is so stinkin cute!!!!
I love this picture of Sydney and I...
I love this picture of Sydney and I...
My babies!!!!
So our little shoot went well and I have some new pictures to put on the wall!
1 comment:
they are fab piccies
Post a Comment