
We had to walk so far in the rain... I had no hood or umbrella... that's why I'm sportin the hot wet look ;)So Alisa calls me and says "hey, I have free tickets to the Britney Spears concert with the Pussycat Dolls opening!". Now I wasn't jumping up and down with excitement to see Britney, but WAS in fact excited to see the Dolls!!! I LOVE them! Just about every song from them has been a favorite of mine at one time or another and they are my motivation to get my butt to the gym... I have a slight girl crush on the lead singer. Anyway... we had heard on various reports that Britney is all messed up (shocker), so we couldn't wait to see what spectacle she would make of herself.
The Dolls were great! They sang very well live hitting every note perfect and danced around in stiletto heels without any problems. They interacted with the audience, everyone was dancing and singing and just those 5 girls on stage had everyone's attention... and not just because of what they looked like. I mean, the crowd was mostly teenage girls, middle aged women and gay men.... oh and the boyfriends that were forced to go with their girlfriends. Because the Dolls were so much fun and pretty talented singing and dancing, they were so enjoyable to watch.
Then came Britney... aka "train wreck". She didn't sing but one song live, it was a slow song. Her show sucked... it should have been the Dolls that were the headliners :)
1 comment:
Wow chick, you always seem to be at music concerts!
Post a Comment