Tuesday, May 30, 2006

And so it begins...

We are now in the packing up mode once again! Starting this weekend we have been putting things in boxes that we wont need for a few months. We're leaving in about 3 weeks and I think it'll go by pretty fast. I have reserved the Uhaul truck and have made reservations for the half way point hotel. My sister Diana is going to travel with us there which will be great company.... but she has no idea how fun it is driving in a car with 3 kids for 6 hours for 2 days.... shhh, don't tell her!

Yesterday my friend Jes came over and the kids, as usual, were all over her. Bailey says that he loves her and she is his girlfriend... ahhh, so cute! We'll totally miss Jes when we move and she BETTER come up to Utah to visit.


Matt gave Gavin his first taste of "chores". I caught him showing Gav how to mow the lawn. Gavin gave up after a few minutes and realized it wasn't something he wanted to do... at least until he's a bit older.

No comments: