So who ever said working out in water was easy can go to H***! It was so hard and such a great workout. The minute we got out of the pool we both felt it and felt it bad. I know I'm going to wake up tomorrow very sore. It was so fun and I totally want to do the class again.
Okay.... done for the day.
2 comments:
i've always wanted to try water aerobics! glad you enjoyed it... sounds like you guys are all gonna be busy bees! and how did matt do watching all 5 of them!? i'm sure he was relieved when you guys got home lol! miss ya!!
I did aquasize for years. It is fantastic. Did you do the deep or the shallow ones. I prefer the deep end ones myself. No impact at all. And yes it is a WORK out.
Post a Comment